KAI - participant of the educational fair Study in Russia
30 esteemed Russian universities took part in the event.
On 14th and 15th September, 2022 the online platform fair.studyinrussia.online graciously hosted the virtual Study in Russia. The newly discovered but already proven project was meticulously organised by the Russian University of Friendship (RUDN University) with the powerful support of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation to promote the prestigious and leading Russian universities in the international educational market and to attract talented international applicants.
Active participation in the virtual educational exhibition was the perfect start of the admission campaign for the 30 esteemed Russian universities. Each famed university was given the golden opportunity to:
- test & experience the specially designed virtual platform, which almost entirely replicates the cutting edge atmosphere of offline exhibitions;
- communicate effectively with potential applicants via online chat;
- join a series of thematic webinars (Preparatory faculty, Bachelor+Specialist Degree, Master Degree, Postgraduate Studies).
More than 1,000 potential applicants and their caring parents from countries such as Afghanistan, Algeria, Bangladesh, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Nepal, Kuwait, Lebanon, Mali, Mexico, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Sri Lanka, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkey, Uganda, Uzbekistan and Zambia delightedly attended the fair.
The majestic opening ceremony was also conducted in a virtual format, with the following welcoming speeches:
1. Larisa Ivanovna Efremova, Vice-rector for international affairs of Peoples' Friendship University of Russia (RUDN University);
2. Elena Pakhomenko, Director of the Center for International Education Moscow State University of Civil Engineering;
3. Issa Shaaban, Acting President of the Association of Foreign Students of Russia, 3-year postgraduate student of the RUDN University Engineering Academy.
Thanks to the Study in Russia virtual educational fair, potential applicants had the precious opportunity to get acquainted with a great deal of highly capable official representatives of Russian education, study their first-class programs, admission and study conditions, figure out answers to their questions, and become one big step closer to choose a bright future place of study.
The universities, in turn, managed to reach an entirely latest and advanced level of promotion of their meaningful programs and gained valuable experience.
The presentation of KAI university at virtual fair was made by: Faina Latipova – Director of the International Preparatory Department and Ksenia Nikitina – representative of the Institute of International Education.
The organisers would like to thank the keen participants and distinguished guests of the amazing event for their engagement from the bottom of their heart and wholeheartedly invite everyone to join the marvellous project again in November 2022!